flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

T O T O

I turned 28 yesterday (8th May) and I kena TOTO.

Yup.

T O T O

I kena 3+1 numbers and won $60.

What are the odds of winning TOTO on your birthday?

Dunno man...

But in the spirit of positive thinking, I think this bodes well for years to come... It's a sign...

This $60 will be the cornerstone of my Empire. From this $60, I will achieve World Domination. I will re-invest all into TOTO, spawning more $$$.

(FYI: For non-Sporean flatunatics, TOTO is Singapore's Lottery system)

In case you wondering, I'll be collecting the money this evening after work.

To be safe, I shall not reveal which outlet I'm claiming my $$$. Please do not follow me & rob me, ok?

0 Comments: