flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Keeping it Real, Keeping it Simple...

Collected my winnings yesterday.

On my way to the TOTO outlet, there was this Bangala worker walking very near me... I walked faster, he also walked faster... Tightening my grip on the TOTO ticket, I rushed forward...

But it turned out that he was going to the TOTO outlet to collect his winnings... a fellow TOTO winner... aiyah...

Yeah man, kind anti-climatic... I was so ready to kick some Bangala ass lor....

*************************

Anyways... The $60 goes straight into the newly created TOTO Fund.
This fund is also known as Help-the-Jo Fund.

The plan now is to try to buy TOTO every week, buying 1 System7 ($3.50) per draw.
(note: Every week, there's 2 draws - Monday & Thursday. System7 = 6+1 numbers)

My excel worksheet calculation tells me that this $60 is enuff for 16 System7 draws.

If I kena TOTO within these 16 draws, the winnings will go directly back into the TOTO Fund. Of course, if the winnings are substantial enuff, I will increase to maybe 2 or 3 System 7 per draw.

Basically the winnings will keep snowballing to the fund until it's big enuff. Then I will stop.

Pretty straightforward. Basics of money-rolling...

Keeping it Real, Keeping it Simple...

PS: In case you're wondering: Yes, I am accepting donations to the TOTO Fund aka Help-the-Jo Fund. Please email me for transfer details.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrat!!!
TOmorrow is my B-day, i shall try my luck for Help-the-Loe fund!

Anonymous said...

it will never be "big" enough haha.. basic concept of gambling. =))