flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Pits

Morning after Liverpool's 7-0 thrashing of Birmingham...

Socheat: Why you look like dat?
Jo: Like wat?
Socheat: Like tired and angry...
Jo: Not enuff sleep...last nite I watch football at 3am
Socheat: Nyu-ap huai (local language for wah lau)
Jo: My team won 7-0, we scored 7 goals...
Socheat: 7-0?!?!?
Jo: Yeah....but I saw 2 goals only, after that I feel asleep with the TV on...
Socheat: So you watch TV and then fall asleep and then the TV watch you?
Jo: ......
Socheat: Buahahahahahaha.....
Jo: KNNCCB...
Socheat: KNNCCB, hahahahahah....

Yeah, I taught her KNNCCB....haha...

===================================================

Socheat just told me this morning that she is considering leaving our company. Got a job offer with USD100 more than what she's getting now... Told her to reconsider but my budget doesn't allow me to match the new package... Dunno but most prob she will be leaving us...

She told me she'll decide tomorrow.... sigh...

5 Comments:

moby sky said...

nooooooooooo...then how're you going to survive like that??? who's gonna give you the juice??? aww man, i feel for you. what's another usd$100. knnccb.

Anonymous said...

see la! anyhow teach girl this kind of thing. now kenna urslf... deeps! =p -shiyun

Anonymous said...

the kind of bonding you have with Socheat is priceless man. imagine having to teach all that shit to the new assistant.

it'd be funny if they made a movie about her going to S'pore and surviving on the vocab that you've thought her. hope you haven't lost her already.

Anonymous said...

I still remember the freshly squeezed oren jus she serves. And packed lunch. Its time to propose now!

Anonymous said...

what...u cannot let her go man...i sense the workings of fate here...she is the ONE. the yellow bomber