flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Monday, April 03, 2006

27th April 2006

Me: Cheaaat...
Socheat: Yes?
Me: Go and dig up the previous CVs collected last time for your position

(15 minutes later)

Socheat: Here's the CVs... I selected the girls only, the guys CVs put aside...

(Bopha, my cashier comes in to open the safe)

Me: Huh? Why? Guy or girl also can! I not looking for girlfren or wife rite?!!?! Can work hard and willing to learn can already!
Socheat: Xiao!
Me: Huh? Why must be girl?

(Socheat & Bopha talk very fast in Khmer, giggling)

Me: Ei-Kei? Ei-Kei? (Khmer for WHAT) Say leh....
Socheat: Girl always better... unless u ka-touey (Khmer for GAY, similar to Thai)
Me: Xiao! Ka-touey ur head lah... I not ka-touey! I just think the work attitude is more important than the sex of the person!
Bopha: Nonono, when the boss is angry, the girl can handle the boss, change her way of talking to make the boss less angry...
Socheat: But the guy will just see the boss angry and don't dare to talk to the boss...
Me: Hmmmm......true, true....ok lor, put an ad and make sure it says FEMALE ONLY....
Socheat: Ok
Me: And, and...make sure your replacement is hired before you leave, otherwise you can't go!
Socheat & Bopha: Nyu-ap huai!!!
Socheat: Remind so many times already...like my mother!
(Both girls left my room giggling)

================================================

I think the above conversation basically answered most questions my flatunatics have:
Yup, Socheat is leaving...
Yup, I'm looking for a replacement...
Yup, it's gonna be a FEMALE...
And NO, there's nothing going on between me and Socheat.....

Her last day is

27th April 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hire Chloe. she can help you download stuff in the office while using infrared signature to monitor people coming to you office.
They say superman wears Jack Bauer pyjamas at night.

just caught up with season 5 of 24. man I almost cried when tony died.

Anonymous said...

who's chloe?

Jo said...

24 - the tv show

she's this butt ugly PA in the show but damn efficient...