flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Belly Button

My laptop's network card got whacked by the thunderstorm Monday nite...Whenever the cable's plugged in, the connection keeps going on & off & on & off & ...No chance of replacing it...My wireless still works tho' but it's too slow to d/l shit...

So I bought a PC Card network adapter using the company's $$$....hehehehe...does this count as embezzlement?

------------------------------------

Things have been moving pretty slow for me...hence the lack of updates. Also just dun feel like blogging anymore...dunno why....i think the lack of motivation to work has finally caught up with my personal life... just dun feel like doing anything at all.... damn xianz lor...

I'm seriously considering quiting my job... they should be giving bonuses & increments in April and then I'll see if the $$$ is enuff to keep me in this company... Can't see myself staying another 1-2 years in this shithole...

Quit in end April/May, relak jack abit, watch World Cup in June/July, then maybe start applying for jobs again in August. Jump back into the rat race....

------------------------------------

Y'all should try Honey Dijon Flavored Kettle Chips. One of the sickest flavors i eaten so far... and i've taste ALOT of potato chips...

Stumble across Kettle Chips when my favourite supermarket stopped selling the big bags of Lays & Ruffles Potato Chips...Oh no! No more comfort food! How?!!? The only Lays they have is the small Thai-made packs...pretty sucky

Anyways I consume minimum about 2 bags of Honey Dijon per week...usually during the weekends when i fire up the Movie HDD and watch some kickass shit...

0 Comments: