flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Friday, July 01, 2005

May the Hasselholf be with you...

My training is finally over. 5 days of intensive Powerpoint presentations and market visits...abit BrainDead already....

Tomorrow free day. I'll be doing some shopping in HCMC markets before flying back to Phnom Penh. If u lucky & if I see u in Spore next week, u'll get a tourist t-shirt or some shit.

My previous postings abit on the sexist side (sluts, Fiona, boobs & pubes) so to make it up to all my female flatunatics, here's David Hasselholf doing a delicious little hypnotic number. Dun say I never take care of y'all...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Woo Hoo!!!

Congrats to Sky Captain. He got accepted into this Masters course in Switzerland. Some sports course. I guess if he decides to go and completes the thing, he will be a Master of Sports or a Super Sportsman or a Smarty Pants Sportsman. Hmmm...watever's the case, good luck to Sky Captain.....May the Hasselholf be with you...

1 Comment:

moby sky said...

thanks! i'm really looking forward to it. i guess now i can stop being the jack-of-all-trades already. =)

p.s. - you better don't get me any david hasselholf t-shirts...