flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Damn You Stevie G!!!

Steven Gerrard must have read my blog cos 2 hrs after I posted my rant, news of him wanting to stay at LFC hits the nets. It's all over the nets now...really! I'm not kidding! Go check!

I dunno how to react now. Am I suppposed to be elated, bursting with joy becos he stayed? I dunno. Not really. He's good but I don't trust him anymore. This is the 2ND time he wanted to leave but U-TURNed (he almost joined Chelsea last season). I don't want him to be captain if he decides to stay. Checkout 2 excellent articles about him staying here & here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Carra for Captain!

All I know now is that I believe in the power of the nets. Maybe I should blog more about my salary... my boss reads the rants and give me a raise....yeah!

Sorry Mel, no free dinner for you....unless he changes his mind again. Maybe some free Oral-B toothbrushes for you?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Toothbrush, sir? - Freaky boy mannequin in HCMC's only Dental University


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Toothbrush, sir? - Freaky girl mannequin in HCMC's only Dental University

1 Comment:

moby sky said...

i guess you owe mel a dinner...but don't think that he can make it on weekends lah...something else has popped up. something that you can't compete with. oh well...i think you can treat me and jay instead. hahaha.