flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

2 weeks to Homecoming

I am coming home!!!
Ok not so soon but in 2 weeks time!!! Woo hoo...

Next week I'll fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Going there for training and hopefully some rest... Food in HCMC is definitely better than Cambodia so I gonna visit my old haunts and pig out! Then it's back to Phnom Penh for 1 week of work.

I should be back in Spore on the evening of 8th July. Gonna spent a few days catching up with friends, a few days in JB with my family, then fly back to Phnom Penh on the 18th July.

Damn, I miss home. I miss the food - home-cooked food, hawker food, dim-sums, conveyvor belt jap food etc..

Scum of LorK is getting engaged and I decided to move my schedule around so that I will be attending his engagement dinner when I'm in Spore. Despite my hatred for him & his impossibly good luck, I gonna attend the dinner. Maybe some good will come out of his unholy union? Like maybe meet some of the bride's chio frens hehehe... hmmm that's so despicable, so evil, so Ferry...err...yah, ok bye.

0 Comments: