flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Cambo Chicken Cold Storage style!

What did you have for lunch today?

Becos of the heat & dust, I usually eat in. Most of the time, I ask my guys to tar-pow back.

Today I had roast chicken ala Cold Storage. It came with a packet of rice, 3 packs of cambo sauce, 1 pack of salt & pepper mixture, a huge assortment of vegies, 2 stumpy cucumbers and a cute little lemon-lime.

Click here for before & after pics. Pretty obvious that I was hungry...hahaha

For all that, the meal cost me about USD2.10 which is about SGD3.50. Cold Storage sells theirs at about SGD4.99 - only chicken. Checkit...POWER to the 3rd World, for cheap & scrumptious food!

What is your nerd score? I'm slightly more nerdy than most of the ppl that took the test. Take some time off and check how nerdy you are!
I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Bye!

0 Comments: