flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Monday, August 05, 2002

SEINFELD

Just finished all 9 seasons of Seinfeld.....the best sitcom ever.....check out this Straits Times review. No one episode is seperate, every character, every name, every issue in the episodes is somewhat connected to each other, spanning over 9 seasons.....tha characters are so neurotic and nutty that you cant help loving and hating them at the same time.....

Lonely in Milan???

I received a call from Rod the other night at 2am.....Apparently he was lonely and wanted someone to talk to....so I kena ambushed on my very own handphone and had to talk to him for 1/2 hour....didnt want to hang up on him......fuck man....I guess his normal phone victim, Darren, is asleep and I'm the only one awake at that hour....damn cock....I had to hear about how there's babes and also there's ugly ones around etc, how the new target KL Girl and LQ both wants to take holidays to Thailand with him, yeah right, hahaha....blah blah blah....Fuck you Rod....FuckYou!!!

Last night he sms-ed me at 3am....apparently he was lost in Lake Como or something and almost couldn't find his way back to his hotel.....hahaha, good get lost....needless to say I didn't sms him back.....hahaha

0 Comments: