flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Resignation Index

My Resignation Index (R.I) has been on the rise for the past few weeks...
Not unusual - since my company is announcing salary increments & bonus payouts in April and I've been psyching myself - if little increment and bonus, then resign lor....

Yesterday, been talking to some low morale colleagues, talking to jase & goon - the R.I was at 0.70, an all-time high.... I figure by end April, it will reach 1.00 whereby I will tender my resignation and lead a life of couch-potating....

But this morning I got a memo detailing an increase in my monthly allowance. Used to be getting USD720, now getting USD900. USD180 more per month. Not taxable somemore....

Not alot but not bad also... as of this morning, R.I stands at 0.65 (dropped abit....i know, i know, i weak-minded pussy but the extra USD180 is a nice gesture to an under-achieving piece of shit like me....)

0 Comments: