flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Laos

Yo.

My boss told me last nite to go Laos tomorrow for a 3day2nite trip.

Feelings abit conflicted now.

Errr....abit excited cos get to go new country etc. Like mini holiday, at company's expense.

Abit pissed cos it was so sudden. No time to plan. No time to adjust my mindset. Too much work. We just closed August accounts, which means I have shitloads of reports to check & submit.

I like to plan my shit in advance....I like to know wat shit is coming & wat I have to do....then I can either delegate the shit or just ignore it....

I don't like ppl coming to me and arranging ad-hoc appointments...."Ehhh, do this...ehhh, go to this thing...ehhh, join us for drinks lah...ehhh, dinner tonite ons or not?" If I get ad-hoc appointments, I would most probably not go unless it's damn impt.... So if you asked me to go to watever wherever whenever & I don't turn up....now you know why....I guess I just need to feel that I'm controlling my life, instead me being led around...

Having said all that, I'm still going to Laos -> cos work = $$$ = the only thing I would relinquish control of my life to....

See y'all on Friday...

0 Comments: