flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ham & Cheese

I think the last blog entry was abit gay. I sounded like I fighting with my "partner". Hahaha...
Well, I'm not gay & yeah, I'm alittle homophobic, just alittle, not alot - cos lesbo love absolutely rock my world!!!

Dinner last nite was simple but immensely satisfying....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I started off with some ham & cheese sandwiches...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Followed by a kickass ham & cheese omelette...2 beaten eggs, alot of ham, some sugar, a sprinkle of pepper & a generous helping of cheddar...can't stop the ooze...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Finishing it off with a big bag of Cheetos Puffs...yup, you guessed it....it's
"Dangerously Cheesy"

High on Cheddar, totally rad.....

0 Comments: