flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Friday, October 11, 2002

Guinea Pig

Went to get a haircut from Pointers, at the building tats connected to Roxy Square like a siamese twin. The last haircut was from there and it was so kickass that even ahbengs would envy my ah-ma-nee... Anyways while I was waiting for my turn, I noticed one of the hairstylists (let's call her A) ask another (let's call her B) and B went over to A's customer and did some cutting for A! I thought that was strange, certainly a first for me... Anyways, A's customer finished first so A was to cut my hair. After the usual washing of the hair and protective covers, I noticed A setting some kind of little timer device, the kind that hairstylist will set if some tai-tai wants to perm her hair, so that the tai-tai's hair doesn't get burnt. I was like "errrmm, ok..." So she began cutting my hair, snip snip here, snip snip there...then at 15 minutes the timer started to beep. Just like before, she stopped cutting and went to B and said, "the 15 minutes is up". B sighed and came over to finish up A's work....I was like "oh-oh...confirm this A is just a trainee hairstylist...shit dunno how i'll look like...." B was like saying " cannot be like this, everytime exceed your 15 minutes, wah lau....15 minutes includeds everything one, everytime take so long, cannot waste customer's time...." Then another hairstylist, a guy, came over and observed, "hmmm, uneven lah....everytime she (referring to B) must finetune the right side...you must observe, ask yourself how come always the right side? Must practise more mah". A didn't say much and I only could hear her repeating something like "I cut it short, i cut it short". And thru out all these, I was still sitting on the chair!!! It's like "Hello!!! I still here....i can still hear you...". When B was done, A brought a mirror for me to check the hair. The hair was too short, especially at the back....and there's nothing i can do about it, i did tell her to cut it short but not this short lah...cant really fix the situation, cos it's too short and there's no way i can't ask her to make it longer....if it's like longer i can always ask her to cut it shorter...Well, too bad lor, i guess the trainee hairstylist is kinda over-enthuastic, cant really blame her....just have to wait a week when the hair grows abit longer then hot babes will be a-flockin to me...muahahaha....

The Ch5 version of today's Amazing Race censored a few seconds of the part where this chick changed her top in the mexican cab. Totally uncool. Makes you wonder why ppl are "quiting" Spore and not "stayers". It's not like there are boobies to be seen cos the chick's rack was totally digitally masked, so it's just like a few seconds of her changing only....no big deal wat... like kids in spore would learn to strip in cabs....hahaha, yeah like spore chicks are really that open....I found this out when I watched AXN's rerun of the episode. Anyways, going back to the "quiter" "stayer" debate shit, personally I would "quit" Spore for another, just to see boobs on tv. I'm not gonna talk bout this further cos I think it's pointless to talk about it. I feel the prime minister was asking the ppl a rhetorical question. It's like "ppl think about this and move on....", not "ppl think about this and dwell on it till the next national day's address". I was watching the news a few weeks back and they had the irritating parliament segment, the segment that totally makes the news longer and more boring. Anyways I found it damn funny that there are members of parliament that are actually bothered by the quiter-stayer blah blah blah bullshit....Shouldn't they be making important decisions to make Spore a better place to live in.....or even better, to make boobs appear on tv?!?!!

Closing notes:
Cool places I would quit Spore for: Canada or New Zealand...
Avril Lavigne is quite hot, if let me choose Britney or Avril, I'll take Avril anytime (of course if can, i'd take both and we can have a little menage a trois, hehehe)...

0 Comments: