flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Thursday, October 31, 2002

2-in-1 = BAD

If you ask any self-loving individual which shampoo to go for, he/she will tell you dun buy the 2-in-1 shampoo shit that was such a marketing sensation a decade ago. Having that said, somemore advice: "never schedule 2 interviews in a day, especially when your soccer team suffered a humiliating defeat at home the nite b4". Yeah, that's wat happened today, 2 interviews, 1st, a sales engineer job and the other, engineer in Tuas job, same company as JwoShi, with the thought of Liverpool losing 1-NIL to Valencia at Anfield. I knew it's gonna be a bad day when I woke up 1 hour before the 1st interview (I turned off the snooze in my state of half-awake-half-slumber). Luckily the venue is at Bedok, damn near. The interview itself was weird cos the guy said he wasnt expecting me, but he was the one who convinced me to schedule his interview with the Tuas engineer interview. MotherFucker... He's a sales guy, the sleazy, greasy kind....If i kena 2nd round, I wouldn't go back.

Then in Tuas, I got off the wrong bus stop and was wandering around the industrial area for 15 minutes. I was like 1 or 2 minutes late. The 2nd interview was also kinda weird becos the HR lady was babbling on and on about the company. There was no "tell me about yourself", no "tell about ur strengths and weaknesses" etc. Maybe she's too tired cos it's like the end of the day already. She wanted to know about the jobs that have been offered to me. Which is quite cock cos if i got an offer in the last 8 months, then i would have accepted it and never be in front of her, listening to her crap company info. So 80% of the interview was her blah, blah, blah..... An important observation that I made: She didnt look happy talking about the company, it's like she hates working there... Well, on the way home I was thinking about this, and the observation totally tally with wat JwoShi said bout his company. The employers treat the employees like shit and alot of ppl have quit. Shit, dunno if I want to work there....

Anyways, on the MRT ride back, was reading my book b4 interrupted by the HK woman seating next in me. She was talking to somebody on her hp, in cantonese. Something about Carina Lau kena forced to strip and nude photos of her were taken, all these happen like 5 years ago or something. Apparently the photos are out in a HK magazine. At this point, I was totally fake-reading my novel and totally eavesdropping on her hp conversation. The HK woman then said she emailed some fren in HK send her the photos as an email attachment! It was then when I looked around me and saw at least 3 to 5 ppl on the mrt carriage with "Wan-Pao" newspaper with a Carina Lau photo (clothed, of course) headlining it!!! Since I dun read mandarin then I dunno wat it says but I guess the HK woman's story must be true....since "Wan-Pao" is known for it's sleazy stories and revealing photos ;) haha...

Closing Notes:
hitomi is hot - JPOP singer, always appearing nude on her album covers, dun care much bout her songs though, i think her voice is too high pitched and abit nasal...
Carina Lau is not hot but I'd like to get my grubby little hands on those photos...hehehehehehehehehehe....

0 Comments: