flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Friday, May 03, 2002

There's LOTS of $$$ out there.....

On May Day, I went out to eat Boon Tong Kee with Jerry and Courtney. We were talking alot on $$$. Well, it's more of me asking Jerry about the money he is earning, how he is using it and how much money his company is spending and gonna spend on him. Also how much his frens are getting paid. Anyways, Jerry's company "Standing Charts" is gonna send him to UK for 6 moons! He is gonna stay in a extravagant service apartment (alone!) in the cosmopolitian city of London. Everything is paid for....he even has a maid to clean his apartment! In addition to his pay, monthly allowance is S$3000, every 2 months he gets airplane allowance (S$3000) to fly back or watever he wants to do with it....And there's much more benefits he's gonna get, I just cant remember it all...Sigh...I want it!!!

It's kinda funny to see Courtney stay so quiet at Boon Tong Kee. Usually she will go on and on about her company stuff that we dun want to hear, about her boss being a perv or SMSC etc. I think she's so quiet becos she feels inferior to Jerry and his money. Or she trying to pickup some tips on how to invest her extra $$$ Jerry is seriously a quite big-time earner...errr, ie. compare to Courtney and me. At this point of my life, I think I will be extremely contented to have wat Jerry has. Then again, Jerry says I never get contented cos I would want more, no matter how much $$$ I have.....I dunno....but I guess he is right, who wouldnt wants more money.....i just need to get to his stage first. I'm not even at Courtney's stage yet!

Anyways, with Jerry gone, it's just gonna be Courtney n me in the house. And when Courtney goes on her business trips, I will have the whole house to myself. Hehehe....it's like I own the whole house ;)

0 Comments: