flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Added a guestbk but i doubt anybody will write anything in it. Anyways, I have decided to watch a movie every nite before I sleep...

For tonite, I watched Bridget Jones' Diary. "Ok" movie but too fluffy and nice for my liking.....Everything turned out so nicely....just sickens me....if only things are like that in real life...Well, I guess that's what some ppl say movies are for, escapism.....I'm in no mood to escape to anywhere tonite so too bad, i fuckin wasted a bag of soya sauce chips on it.....I think the only redeeming part of the movie is it's soundtrack which complemented the scenes really well....

Well enuff bout that, movie for tomorro nite will be another british movie, Sexy Beast....it should be much better than BJ's Diary, it's definitely not some lovey-dovey crap movie....

0 Comments: