flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Crap!

Last week of March = last random crap of the month...
Enjoy!


1) LIFT MELTDOWN
Probably fake but still amusing...



2) ONE LOVE - RICKY GERVAIS IN KENYA (RED NOSE DAY COMIC RELIEF 2007)
I love The Office. I love Extras. I love Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant...



3) FUNNY FOOTY
Gotta love the stepovers, haha...



4) ROLLING BOMBER SPECIAL
Power Rangers Parody - An old short film made by Japanese super boyband SMAP...



5) TELETUBBIES TUSHY TICKLE
Always thought there was something really wrong with Tinky Winky...



6) MEDIEVAL HELPDESK (THE BOOK)
I hate it when ppl ask me insanely dumb wtf computer questions.
This extremely hilarious clip from Norway pokes fun at them by creating a similar problem in the Middle Ages...

0 Comments: