flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Respect

It's sad to lose respect for somebody... real sad...

You know how when you first met a person, you allocate this amount of respect for the person. No matter what shit things you have heard about the person, you still have to give the fella a chance, rite? Then the feeling you get as you experience the crappy things that chips away the wall of respect accreditted to him? And he thinks he is in no wrong and he is still cool like dat?

That is so sad....

I take part of the responsibility..... I have sorely misjudged his character and as such, he has really disappointed me. You expect so much from a person, but he fucks up so badly it hurts... am i making sense?!?! Hmmm....

I dunno why I let this work-related stuff bother me. My stand has always been "I get paid so much, I care so much"..... So by right I shouldn't even bother.... I think I worry becos subconsciously I do value my current job & the little perks.... SIGH....such is the life of an underachieving piece of shit in the whole big universal shebang....

1 Comment:

moby sky said...

relak man...a job is a job...only when you find something worth calling a career, then you talk about this kinda nonsense. until then, just leave work at the workplace...that's 3 years of JOB experience for you. haha. cheers.