flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

2 MILLION in 5 MONTHS...WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!

I have been given a sales target for this year, it's a whopping 3 MILLION SGD!!! Unrealistic and impossible to achieve. At the end of this month, my sales to-date is only 1 MILLION, so for the remaining 5 months I have to sell 2 MILLION dollars worth of engine parts to Indons. Should I achieve this target, I would get.....*drumroll* a yearly bonus of 3 months. Hahaha, damn anti-climax rite? Other ppl do sales, they get obscenely rich, I do sales I get poorer and poorer....crap

To summarise, if I do not agree to this new amendment to my contract, I will not get bonus or an reward of sorts. If I accept, I will not get the bonus, because the sales target is unachievable. Win-win situation for the company and lose-lose situation for me. By setting the sales target to such an impossible level, the boss will never have to pay the SGD 4800 (SGD 1600 x 3 months). It doesnt make sense for me to work so hard to increase his wealth, especially when he is unwilling to reward me.

My plan? I am actively seeking employment again, while clocking my time/experience at this fucked up company. I'll apply for PR also, then maybe I'll even leave without a job in hand...

Anyways, there's a new girl starting on Friday. Hopefully she's babe.....

0 Comments: