flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Sunday, September 29, 2002

O' Joseph of Arimathea

The Remisier job is not gonna happen due to some unforeseen circumstances but I sure would like to try my hand at it....well, too bad...I might try it again later, like in 5 years time but not now i guess....quite pissed and disappointed.....FUCK, FUCK, FUCK....damn frust!!! *sigh*....got another interview coming up, it's a smelly engineer job all the way up in the northern parts of Spore....not interested but i decided to attend for interview experience....

I guess this is going to be the story of my life....searching for the perfect job, facing obstacles along the way, with unattractive job interviews tempting me, trying to distract me from the my Holy Grail...Maybe there's no such thing as a "dream" job....After all, in medieval times, the knights of Arthur never actually found the Holy Grail...

0 Comments: