flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Sunday, July 28, 2002

XIAN

had a whole load of shit from rod this afternoon....stuff i had to force myself to hear, ambushed me while i was in my room relaxing, watching tv....he going after the jb girl now, thinking of concentrating his efforts on her (yeah rite....i heard that a million times b4) and apparently i got it wrong, he is wanted by the Thailand team for 2 more months but the Spore side wants him back now....if he can't stay in Thailand, then he can't go Milan for training cos the Milan trip is for the Thai team...(hehehe, that news actually perked me up abit).....and there's more blah, blah, blah and bleh, bleh, bleh.......sigh, yawn....

AXN showing CrouchingTigerHiddenDragon....hmmm, ZhangZiYi, hmmmm....i have seen it 3 times liao.....yawn....

POOL
I think my pool skills getting better....but must use wooden cue otherwise will lose form.....the plastic ones got more friction against my skin....all the weekly pool sessions with the guys finally yielded some results

0 Comments: