flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Thursday, June 13, 2002

JOB INTERVIEW

Disastrous interview....I think I made a fool of myself....maybe I tried too hard....prepared too much....sigh...must act natural next time....must let my charm shine thru....hehehe....the only good thing I got from the experience was finding out I can look damn handsome if I dress up, long sleeved shirt, tie etc....hahaha, damn vain, rite?

FIFA WORLD CUP 2002

[updated]
England vs Brazil.....hmmm, I think England got chance....I trust Owen & Heskey to lead England to the semis

LOR K Uncle

This uncool uncle staying underneath our apt has been making trouble for Loe.....he's a cockster, retired already, eat already nothing to do then must make trouble for us....talk about unfriendly neighbours....
I think he gonna make more trouble after Loe's damn loud moto-bike rev.....Loe's quite a knn also

0 Comments: