flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Monday, May 27, 2002

Dungeon Siege, RPG of the Year...
Finally completed it...but the multiplayer game beckons....gonna create a dead network game so i can play it like a single player game...hehehe
I think the plot is abit too linear for my liking but there's simply too much eye-candy to dismiss this game...if only baldur's gate had graphics like dungeon siege....

GROOVE
Saw this movie on Astro, on one of those late nights back in JB last week....Cool movie...reviews on the net arent that good but I like it alot....and thats all that matters rite? :)

Carrie Ng
Saw one of her movies on Ch8, again, on one of those late nights back in JB last week.....Can't help thinkin how babe she is...although she's abit old but so wat, lao-chio still chio wat.... And she can really act.....I was totally convinced she was a long-suffering prostitute who lost her baby blah blah blah....one of the many Cat 2B or Cat 3 movies she has acted...quite sad actually....how come ppl like maggie cheung, michelle yeoh, gong li get famous but carrie ng get shit? I think she got win a few hk awards but not that important ones i think....

Travelers
The only Travelers website I can find....Really cool travelling shows I always watch, everytime I go back JB, shown on the Discovery {Travels} Channel...Too bad it was cancelled after 2 seasons, apparently due to some internal bickering at Discovery....sigh....

0 Comments: