flat·u·lence 1) The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract. 2) Self-importance; pomposity.

Saturday, April 06, 2002

I'm still in JB, getting lots of love and food. My mom's the best.
Life in JB is so good.....can't complain except this old piece of PII on a 56k Telekom connection....
I love being pampered....I guess this is the closest I'll ever get to experience how girls feel when their man-slaves totally pamper and spoil them silly with stoopid gifts that bear no practical use or food that the girl will never ever finish, because she's afraid that she will gain a few pounds, then the other guys will find her unattractive....girls are sluts, i tell u....SLUTS.....can't stand them, but can't live without them.....

Gonna go to Holiday Plaza tomorrow to see wat gems I can pick up this time....Got a few games I want to buy.....Maybe I'll see some DVDs worth buying.....My parents will be sending me back so I can smuggle stuff back :)

Thanks to CY's brief little posting on his blog and Loe who sent me it to me, I have decided I have lived off my parents long enuff and I will put more effort in lookin a job (they'll have to continue support till I find one of course...) I realised no girl in her sane mind will want to fuck a lazy 24 yr old couch potatoe that's unemployed and dun give a damn....

So my main motivation of building a career, at this moment, is to earn enuff money, then buy me enuff materialistic stuff, to make me look cool so girls will fuck me brains out...it's childish and silly, it's not some big noble "i'm building a career for the future" or "to support my family" etc. but if it gets me going, it's an improvement so bugger off....

0 Comments: